Shabby Blogs

Monday 12 November 2012

First attempt at jewellery making...

Well I decided to give it a go today after I found out that my sis already had a jewellery making kit that she'd never used! So I raided her stash too and came up with my first pair of earrings. What do you think?


 
 
She had some really nice beads so I decided on a greeny/brown pair. I'm quite pleased for a first attempt:) Now I have loads of ideas for others especially since sis was kind enough to let me have all of her beads and broken costume jewellery that I can use to make new things. I love a bit of up cycling lol.
 
Thanks
J
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!