Shabby Blogs

Sunday 25 November 2012

Fluffy Stuff!

When we went to the Ross Papercraft Show last week at the Don Valley Stadium I picked up something called Fluffy Stuff. I've never seen this before and thought it would be good for adding snow and trims to cards.

I love it....



 
I downloaded the Santa and his Reindeer scene from the Silhouette website and cut it out on my Cameo using some of the Happy Days paper by DoCrafts. I had this idea about wrapping it around a card and I think it looks OK on the craft card, I couldn't resist the red nose for Rudolf lol. But then I remembered the Fluffy Stuff and it totally transforms the card.
 
All you need is a few dabs here and there, then go over it with a heat gun and it fluffs up and looks just like tiny cotton wool balls!
 
If you haven't come across it before it's made by Woodware and was only a couple of pound for a tube, but you do only need a tiny amount so it will last for ages.
 
I love it, what do you think?
 
Thanks
J
xx


1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!