Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 January 2013

Baby it's cold outside.....

but it's nice and toasty warm in here :-) and that's where I intend to stay until this snow passes lol. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to driving in the snow I'd rather stay home thank you! and watch all of the wintry weather through the window ;)

It does give me some extra time to play in the craft room though, even though there are a million and one other jobs I could be doing, this is much more fun.

I've managed to make a couple of cards this week. One I'll leave for another day as I'm still not sure about it! but here's one that was so simple to make but I love how clean and simple it is.

 
The flower stalk was cut on my Silhouette from some of the Docrafts green papers collection. The little wooden flower heads I picked up in The Range, a little tray of them with 45 in for £2.99, a bargain lol. Then I added a pearl gem to the centre of each flower head and finished the card off with a sentiment stamped in Bamboo Leaves Memento ink.
 
Hope you like it too.
 
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are all staying cosy warm too.
See you tomorrow.
Thanks
J
xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!