Shabby Blogs

Friday 25 January 2013

Good morning Friday....

......been waiting all week for you to turn up ;)

I have had another hectic week at work.  Had to go to London again on Wednesday and I've been so tired in the evenings that I have done NO crafting all week!! Jen has had to take pity on me and cover my posts as I've had no time and little inclination to make anything. However as Jen was out last night I've had to pull my self together and get something written. I didn't have time to make anything so I've pulled out a card I made earlier :)


This is for my niece who's 22 today. It is a Hunkydory image decoupaged on to some pale yellow card. The pink and silver squares were cut with a Tonic die and stamped with a sentiment from my stash.

A few blingy flowers finished it off quite nicely. A simple card but such girly colours and it has shoes on - she will love it!! (I hope - lol)

 
Enjoy the rest of your Friday. Are you planning anything exciting for the weekend?
TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!