Shabby Blogs

Friday 4 January 2013

Happy Friday everyone.....

Good morning,

What are you all up to today? It's tidying up and cleaning for me today :( I'm not looking forward to it, I would much rather spend the day in my craft room lol, but it's not to be. Someone has to do it, and the tree and decorations do need to come down and be packed away for next year. Hopefully once the house is done Ill be able to fit in some crafting time, fingers crossed.

I'm working on my first piece of altered art? I think that's what it's called anyway lol. To me it's just a plain chipboard tissue box which I'm trying to jazz up a bit! I don't have any pics yet as it's still a work in progress but as soon as it's finished Ill get some posted.

Now for today's card. A card for a little boy who loves Ben 10.


 
 
This one was very easy to make. I got the image on line, printed it out a few times, and then decoupaged it. I mounted it on to white card and layered it with a green sparkly card and then added it to an A5 card blank. A few stickers and a peel-off Happy Birthday were all it needed to finish it off.
 
I know he loved it, hope you like it too.
 
See you all tomorrow.
 
Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!