Shabby Blogs

Monday 28 January 2013

More birthday wishes

Monday again!  I swear my weekends just disappear.  Do you feel like you go to bed Friday and wake up on Monday??  Or is that just me lol?

Anyway I have another of the birthday cards I made for Cody to share with you.


The owl was a template downloaded from tinterweb.  I made a cardboard template so I can reproduce it as many times as I like.


I think he's sweet.  What do you think?

Tomorrow I will post my first DT card for the Craft Den Team.  Hope you'll come back to take a look.  If you do please leave me a comment.  I'd love to know what others think of my creations.

TTFN  Jude x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!