Shabby Blogs

Saturday 5 January 2013

More Challenges

As I mentioned last weekend, our parents celebrated 46 years of marital bliss(!) on New Year's Eve.  I made them a card in my favourite style - soft, vintage and muted.


This is definitely the style I am most comfortable with but I do like to try other things. This card uses papers from the Grace Taylor Vintage Elegance scrapbook kit, a Kaisercraft rub on sentiment and feathers I bought from Hobbycraft - all of them new items purchased in the post Christmas sales - To Me Love Me xx

I'm entering this into 4 challenges:
1. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
2. Totally Gorjuss Challenge 164 - New
3. Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Something New
4. Sunday Stamper Week 238 - Every Day I Write The Book

Wish me luck. TTFN Jude x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love those feathers! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the shapes and colours you have used on your card and those feathers are very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing along with the New Something challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!