Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Dabble Day.....

Good morning,

Hope you are all well today and planning on doing something nice this weekend. Jude and I are off for a Dabble Day! I know I'd never heard of one either lol. But it is something that is run by our local craft shop, I assume lots of others do them too, but this is our first one. Anyway we are looking forward to having a play with what ever they have planned for us and getting to meet other crafty people and the three designers. We have Jo Channing, Julie Atkinson and Hels Sheridan :-)))))

We are super excited so hopefully it will be a great day. We will let you know how we get on tomorrow.

Anyway no card from me today. I have been making them it's just they are for a birthday next week so I can't show them yet lol. So today I thought I'd share another bracelet that I made for Jude.

She asked for something in this lovely jade green with gold, so here it is, and she has a little thing about owls at the moment so I thought I'd pop one on for her lol.


The bracelet is really pretty and seen as how I had plenty of beads left I made her a little pair of earrings too.

I know she really likes them, hope you do too.

That's all from me today, see you soon.

Jen
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx