Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!

Monday, 11 February 2013

More Bracelets...

Good morning,

How are you on this cold and wet Monday morning! Hope you have managed to have a crafty weekend. I've been playing again with the new craft room additions and made a couple of cards that I'll post later in the week, but today I thought I'd share with you the bracelets that I made for mum and Jude.

You may remember last week, when I made one for me:


Well they both immediately placed orders for something similar but different colours! So I've made a black and white one for Jude and brown and gold for Mum.


 
 

What do you think? They both really like them and I now have another order :-)) Mum wants a black and silver one now lol.



 
That's mum's in a little more detail, I love the hedgehog  and butterfly.



 
And this ones Jude's she got a strawberry lol. Anyway I'm now cracking on with a few more bits after buying some more half price jewellery in the sales :-)). There's some good bargains at the min, I wouldn't wear a lot of it but when it's taken apart and made in to other things they can look really nice.

Hope you all have a good week, thanks for stopping by, take care.

Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx