Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Challenge 89 - Mail it!

Hello everyone, have you all had a good start to the week? We have had quite a bit of snow the last few days so I haven't been out much. The snow has forced me to stay in and rest as I'm still hobbling around on a dodgy ankle after tearing my Achilles' tendon by slipping in my hallway. Not something I would recommend as it is rather painful!

Anyway on to the challenge. The theme this week for Anything Goes followers is "MAIL IT" (So anything to do with mailing e.g postcards, letters, envelopes, pictures of stamps, etc) join in at anythingchallenge.blogspot.com

The design team have come up with some stunning cards so hop over to their blogs and leave them some nice comments please.


My entry is a postcard. I've mounted it on black and cream added black swirls and book page flowers. Nothing too difficult but a lovely little card. I do love black and cream.


Hope you like my card and you consider joining in the fun at Anything Goes. Take care until next time. TTFN Jude x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy.....stunning card and love black and cream too!!Funny how we both came up with similar ideas!!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!