Shabby Blogs

Monday 4 March 2013

John's birthday cards

Good morning all. I hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Well I finally got photos of the cards I made for little brothers birthday last Friday. I had to get them back as I forgot to photograph them before I gave them to him!  This is John taken at my grandaughter's christening last year.
The first is a piece of Hunkydory card with simple layered die cuts done with my new spellbinders. Quick but quite effective.
The second card was a download which I really liked. John loves his cars and would like a camper van so I thought it appropriate.
The final card is the topper which matches the background from the first card.
I enjoyed having a theme to work to and this made it easier to come up with ideas.

Hope you like them. TTFN Jude x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!