Shabby Blogs

Saturday 2 March 2013

Simple Saturday

Good morning everyone and welcome to March!  It seems no time at all since New Year and now it's spring.  I just wish the weather would catch up with the fact.  It has been cold, wet and grey here most of the week.

Today I planned on sharing the birthday cards I made for my little brother for yesterday.  The problem is I forgot to photograph them before they were handed over - plonker!  So I'll have to wait until I can get them back and take some pictures.

Instead I have a very simple little card made with one of my favourite stamps. 


It is the Love is... stamp from IndigoBlu. I just love all the detail you can get from one stamp.


This one was stamped on to cream cardstock with cocoa momento ink then a quickie glue pen picked out a few spots which I covered with a bronzy gold glitter. I cut the rough shape of the heart with some deckle edge scissors and mounted it on a piece of Market Garden paper. A small bow to top it off and you have a sweet little card which took minutes to put together.

Hope you like it. TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!