Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 30 April 2013

21st birthday gift.....

Good morning and happy Tuesday. Hope all of your weeks' have got off to a good start. As you know I started a new job yesterday. It was a long first day but I do think it will be interesting. But then again, ask me again at the end of the week. Lol.

Just a quick post today to share with you the canvas that I made for my niece for her birthday. It's just a larger version of the one I did at the dabble day a couple of weeks ago, but a bit more personalised.

 
I managed to combine, inky and painty with melt art and jewellery. How good is that???? lol.

 
Anyway I was pleased with how it turned out and I know Cat likes it so hope you do too.

 
Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!