Shabby Blogs

Thursday 18 April 2013

Wall art

Morning Jude signing in again.
This morning I'm off to Sheffield Children's Hospital with my youngest as he is having his wrists operated on. Consequently I didn't have anything pretty to share today so I thought I'd show you a work in progress.
When he eventually moves into his bungalow joe will need lots of photos and artwork to brighten up his space. I am working on a graffiti art style piece for him. There have been many variations on this canvas and I've overpainted it and started again a couple of times.
This is how it is just now. What do you think? TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!