Shabby Blogs

Friday 26 April 2013

Besties - Hailey and Harley....

Good morning, Friday again so soon. My last week as a lady of leisure (ha ha) has flown past. Yep I rejoin the ranks of the working class again from Monday. Back to the office routine again. I am and am not looking forward to it! I know I need to get back to work again, but I don't want to give up the extra hours in the day that not working brings lol. Until this last year it's not something I've ever had and it can be quite nice :o).

Anyway enough waffling from me. I'll update next week on how it's going lol. Today's card is made with a new digi stamp that I purchased from Etsy. Aren't they cute? I bought a couple more of the big head, big eyed dolls, digi stamps from Sherri Baldy. Can't wait to get those coloured too ;o))
 
 
I started with the image and coloured this in with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Then I cut around the shape to make it stand out.
 
 
I used a 6x6 plain white card blank for the base. I layered the topper on to some orange textured paper, and then on to some brown Core-dination card.

 
I added a sticky lace border at the bottom and topped this with some bright orange ribbon and a little box bow.

 
Then I just added a small piece of scalloped trim to the top and a ready made sentiment, edged with Spiced Marmalade DI and added a bit of ribbon to finish.

 
What do you think? Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by today.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!