Shabby Blogs

Friday 12 April 2013

Bits and Pieces

Morning Jude again.

Just recently my craft cave has been getting a little out of control. There are inks, dies and paper everywhere.

While tidying a few things away I realised that the paper scraps pile was rather more of a mountain! Definitely time to start using them up rather than just keep adding to them ;) So my mission for the next few days is to find ways of using these scraps - some of which I wonder why I bothered to keep!
Today's card uses 4 of the larger strips which I matted and layered first on beige card then red before adding to a cream card blank.
A few bits of bling and a sentiment and the card is complete.
 I'm definitely being drawn towards more simple cards lately. Lets see how long it lasts :-)

TTFN Jude x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!