Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 April 2013

Congratulations Jen

Jude again on this momentous Monday morning. After 15 months as a lady of leisure (!) Jen returns today to join the working masses.

My project to share today is the card I made to say congratulations and wish her luck on her first day.

I took a post card topper and over stamped with an IndigoBlu sentiment stamp in brushed corduroy distress ink.

I made a couple of roses using my xcut blossoms dies in two different sizes and punched some bitty blossoms with tonic punches.

A few blingy bits for the flower centres, some butterflies and we're finished. I made a box for it to fit in as the flowers are so dimensional and tied it with ribbon.

Jen loved it and I hope you do too. TTFN Jude xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!