Shabby Blogs

Thursday 4 April 2013

Embossing folders

Morning all Jude again. I've been a little slack in the blogging department of late so need to make up for it. I can only blame a lack of mojo for my unwillingness to get in the cave to play. It also needs a tidy up which may be discouraging me from being in there.


Today's card came from an idea I saw on Pinterest originally pinned by Kraftikat called white on white. Mine isn't an exact copy as I wanted more colour.


The background is a floral circles embossing folder and the smaller tiles are butterfly garden (I think!). I cut three tiles layering two on a turquoise mat and one on gold.


The embossing is highlighted with peacock feather distress ink. The same ink was used to stamp the sentiment which was then cut with a spellbinder tag die.

 
The rosette is made with the same card as used for the mats with a circle cut from the butterfly embossed card.

A simple card with lots of textured detail. Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!