Shabby Blogs

Saturday 20 April 2013

Jules


Happy Saturday!  Jude again with another Saturated Canary image.  Say Good Morning to Jules :)


This is one of my favourite digis and she is lovely to colour.  I still haven't got her right, inspite of numerous attempts, but I'm quite taken with this pink and brown version.


Jules is layered on Kraft card and a couple of papers from a pad just called vintage.  I'm not sure whose make it is but someone may recognise it lol.


The flowers are my Tonic petal pairs punches with chocolate cream centres.

 
Jen and I are off on another Dabble Day today, organised by our local craft shop Busy Bees.  All we know is we will be doing a piece of jewellery (but not sure who with) AND a piece of altered art with the very talented Hels Sheridan.  We're so excited we could bust!  Provided we don't, one of us will be back to share our creations tomorrow.
 
Hope you have a crafty weekend, TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!