Shabby Blogs

Saturday 13 April 2013

Melt Pot Jewellery....

Good morning, how are you all today? hope you are enjoying your weekends so far. I'm taking Molly to the groomers this morning! sssshhhh don't tell her she will refuse to get in the car lol. But she needs it bless her. She's a typical Border Collie, loves been outside no matter what the weather is like, which means she is constantly filthy lol. And she hates being bathed at home even more than she hates going to the groomers! But she will forgive me eventually, (I hope) why is it always mum that's the bad guy ???? lol.
 
Anyway enough rambling from me. I don't have a card today as I have been jewellery making again and playing with the Melt Pot :o)) can it get any better? ;o)
 
 
So here are a couple of pieces that I've made that I think have turned out really nice. The beauty of using the melted UTEE is no two pieces are ever the same, as the marbling and colour variations are different with each one.
 
 
I also had a try at a couple of cameos, and I quite like it in purple.
 

 
What do you think? hope you like them too.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
See you soon
 
 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!