Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 3 April 2013

On your birthday.....

Good morning all, hope you are all well and having a good week. I'm feeling a little under the weather just now :-( a niggly cold and a really sore throat - boo hoo ;-) we could really do with some sunshine soon.

Just a quick post today to share a little card I've just finished. This one is back in my comfort zone. Cute and pretty lol.
 

I started with the image which I stamped with Memento London Fog ink and coloured in with Promarkers. I then cut it out leaving a small border. I backed it with the largest size of the opulent oval dies cut in to some green checked Me to You paper. I cut a frame using the largest two dies in the set in white card and stuck it over the top.

 
I used a white 6x6 card blank and layered it with more Me to You papers and some yellow card. I used a lace border die down the right side and added some green spotty ribbon down the left. I also added more of the ribbon in the top right corner and tied a little bow.

Once I had placed the topper I then added some different flowers and leaves in complimentary colours. Some I rolled from die cuts and the others were ready made. I finished the card with some pearls and a couple of little sentiments.

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.
 
 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!