Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sign post

Morning Jude again with a very quick post as I'm not doing much crafting at the moment. I can plan loads of projects but just not getting them done!

All I have to share with you is another sign I made. This one sits on my bathroom cabinet at the moment as I haven't found anywhere to make its permanent home.

The stencil was cut on Jen's silhouette and is part of a larger stencil I am using to paint a canvas for Joe's new home.

The paints are just acrylics and the canvas is an A4 board.  Nothing fancy but works for me.  

Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!