Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 April 2013

The Best Things

Morning Jude back again.  Did you all join in the Anything Goes birthday blog hop on Tuesday?  There's still time to enter and win the vouchers worth £10 or £20 to spend at the Craft Den.

As my son has been in hospital for the past week I haven't done much crafting.  However on Saturday Jen and I did go on a dabble day and had a great time.  Jen showed you the art piece we made with Hels, so I thought I'd share the frame we did with Jan.


We started with an empty frame and created a backdrop using several different stamps. Although we were all following the same blueprint our choice of papers to dress the mannequins has made the finished results different for everyone.  
 

I chose shades of pink, peach and teal which complement each other quite well. I die cut several dresses and then cut these up to make the top and skirt and the jacket. A couple of pegs to hang the top and some small embellishments completed the outfits.


 



I really like how it turned out. What about you?

TTFN Jude xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!