Shabby Blogs

Monday 8 April 2013

Turtle Love.....

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well today. Jen back again today, I made Jude blog two days on the trot so thought I had better do something today lol.
 
Today's card is yet another Saturated Canary image! this time it's Turtle Love :o))
She just had to be done in greens for me lol. I might try colouring her again in a different colour way, but for now green was the way to go.
 
 
 I started with the image and coloured that in using Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Then I cut around it leaving a barrow border and matted this with some green Core-dinations card.

 
I found a pretty green patterned paper in my stash so used a piece of that to cover the 6x6 scalloped card blank. Then I found some co-ordinating card to go with it. I layered the topper with a paper doily and added some washi tape down the side and across the bottom.

 
I finished the card with some flowers, the centre one is rolled and the other two are fabric petals from my stash which I layered together and added small flat backed pearls to the centre.
 
Anyway, hope you like it, that's all from me today.
 
Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.
 
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!