Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wednesday

Jude again on this first day of May. Hard to believe a third of the year has gone!

I'm still packing up the house slowly and running to the recycling centre and charity shop on a daily basis.  While packing I've realised I've kept loads of things just for the sake of having them! Items which have no value or use have been living in my house for years when they should have been donated or tossed.

Some items I'm having problems making a decision about - in particular the decorative items. One of the few items I won't be dithering over is the art piece I made at our recent dabble day. Jen already blogged about her piece but I thought you still might like to see my version. Hope you like it.


 
Got to get back to the packing. TTFN Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!