Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 June 2013

At last - some crafting!!

Good morning! For once I'm not starting with an apology as I actually have a card to share.

I decided that I would force myself into the craft cave if necessary so I could post something a little more interesting.  Jen has been doing most of the blogging lately and I've just thrown the odd bit in every other day. 

I'm still on hold at home as we have no decision on when Joe can move, so it's difficult to focus on any issue.  I know I've said it a few times but we are close to completing the finance details. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome at this morning's CHC meeting!


My card is a Saturated Canary image called Circus Trixie.  I coloured her with promarkers and spectrum noirs then layered her on a hunkydory cardstock and silver mirror board.


The sentiment is also hunkydory and the flowers are from my stash.



Hope you like it TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!