Shabby Blogs

Friday 28 June 2013

Celebrations galore

It's Friiiiiidaaaaaay! Yeah!!

At last the weekend is here and once today is over I have a week's leave to enjoy lol :) I try not to work the first week of July as it is my birthday and I loathe having to work it when I should be being spoilt ;)

Anyway I started yesterday off well with a triple caramel frappucino at St*****ks (yum), a new pair of shoes at lunch time (luuurrrves me some new shoes).............


.........and a fabulous chinese restaurant visit in the evening. 
I know how to live :) Anyone would think yesterday was my birthday.

Today is the birthday of Vicky (Jen's 'daughter-in-law') who is 26 (and who's card I shared on Wednesday).  We will have a bit of a celebration to mark it when she and the boys next visit, but the chinese meal was for us to celebrate with Jen's son, Daniel, who is 22 today.  The restaurant was his choice and we all enjoyed some lovely food in great company.  On Sunday he and his girlfriend Staci, are off to Thailand for 2 weeks, so it was also a chance to spend some time with them before they leave.
 
 
My card is the one I made for him. This is a selection of papers from the Papermania neutrals pack, matted and layered with snow white centura pearl and two Kanban toppers.
 
     

 I matted the second topper on a triple layer card which sits in a pocket on front of the main card. A few burnt umber pearl embellishments and it was all done.


 
I really like the simplicity and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!