Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Even more stash! AND a card!! [Image heavy]

Happy Wednesday! [or hump day as it's affectionately known]
The middle of the week and as far from the weekend as you can get.  Booooooo ;)
 
Last night I dragged this..................  
 
  .......into the craft room to unpack.  This is what came out of it!!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'd actually forgotten I had some of this\0/
I think we should seriously consider whether we need to buy anything again this year!
 
So on to the card. 
I made this for my niece who will be 26 this weekend.
The bear came from a pre-printed set which I coloured in neutral shades with flex markers. 
The matt and layer is a hexagonal Spellbinder die. 
The sentiment stamp was a freebie from a magazine. 
The buttons and papers are from my stash.  You can't see very well but the rolled flowers are made with the pink floral paper. 
Hope you like it.
 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!