Shabby Blogs

Friday 21 June 2013

Happy Friday

Good morning, hope you are all having a good week. We are all absolutely shattered after moving Jude over the last few days. But at least the majority is done now and she has the essentials in her new bedroom. Still a lot of sorting and finding places for things to do but we'll get there. 

Today's card is one a friend asked for. I was told the little girl liked ponies so I checked through all of mine and Jude's stamps and digi images but couldn't find any ponies! So I had to make do with a rocking horse. But it did come with a new Gorjuss stamp so I thought it would do lol. 
 

I coloured the image with promarkers and then cut it out with the opulent ovals die. I cut a mat for it out of pink paper and then layered this with card, paper and doilies onto a 6x6 card blank. 
 
 
I added some pink and blue flowers from my stash and tied a bow from some pink spotty ribbon. 
 
 
I added the little girls name with some alphabet beads threaded on to beading wire and then added a horse charm to the end. 
 
 
Anyway that's all from me today. Hope you like the card. Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon. 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!