Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Plain lazy

Good morning Tuesday nice to see you! Hope you are as sunny and warm as Monday was lol ;)

We had a lovely day in Sheffield and it promises to continue all week. Fingers crossed.

The post title should have given you a clue about my post.  Basically I have no card to share..... Again!

I'm still prepping for the move and meeting with lots of people to prepare care plans for Joe's move.  Consequently when I get home crafting is the last thing I want to do.  Also my craft cave is a total mess again.  It is still home to the bedroom furniture bought for Joe's new bedroom, plus his bath chair, picture frames and nick nacks, as well as all my crafty stash.

All I have managed to do is find out a topper I made a while ago.  This is an IndigoBlu stamp with which I used flitter glue and gilding flakes.  I love how the trees look in the silver based flake and have used this image several times for different occasions.  This one is on brown card and may become a Father's Day card for my Dad.



Well that's all for today.  TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!