Shabby Blogs

Friday 14 June 2013

TGI Friday

It's been quite a week for us with Joe leaving home, two birthdays, a wedding and a party, then Father's Day to finish it off.  I'll be glad to go back to work for a rest lol.

As Jen said yesterday Mum celebrated her 65th birthday.  I managed to get some time from work to take her out for lunch and pick some plants from a garden centre that has a great restaurant and home made cakes.  We had a lovely lunch then at tea time we did presents, cards and more cake!!

We also had cards and presents for my great niece, Lily May, who is 5 today! She loved her presents but in particular the roller skates and a bike she received from us all.  I can't share her cards as she hasn't seen them yet, so these are what I made for Mum.

The first is from Joe and uses the Docrafts Vintage note collection.


The second is from me and is more of my Hunkydory stash.  I'm actually starting to make a dent in it lol!




I also did cards for my daughter and grandaughter to give her.  




Mum loved them all and I hope you do too.

TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!