Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 9 July 2013

A little bit girly and a little bit grungy...

Good morning all. Yes today's card is a bit of a mixed bag. I tried to combine some inking and stamping with a girly sort of image. Topped off with a bit of melt art! 

I started with the image. I've used it before but in different colours. It's a Saturated Canary digi stamp called Honey. I coloured her with Flexmarkers and cut her out by hand. Then inked around the edges with Distress Ink.
 
 
Next I got an 8 inch scalloped round card blank and used a mask to ink through with Old Paper Distress Ink. I moved the mask around to cover the whole card. Next I gave it a good spray with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist in Marigold. 
 
 
I placed the image to the left side and then stamped the sentiment with Dried Marigold Distress Ink and heat embossed it with clear powder. 
 
 
I used a flower and a heart that I made with the melt pot, and paired these up with some metal embellishments. 
 

 
I finished the card with a few paper flowers and put an iridescent crystal in the middle of each one.
 
 
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by again. See you soon. 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!