Shabby Blogs

Thursday 4 July 2013

Birthday Goodies

Morning all :)
 
As Jen said, yesterday I had a biggish birthday.  I'm not quite old but quickly getting there!
 
We had a lovely day doing crafty shopping, a fabulous lunch with cake, then a massive Chinese takeaway and cheesecake in the evening.  I think that's a pretty good way to spend a birthday :-))
 
This is the stashly goodies purchased with my birthday funds.  Starting with 2 fabulous paper pads.
 

 
Some kraft card blanks, pearls and cosmic shimmer (my fave glue)
 
 
The most recent Hunkydory magazine  and free card pack.
 

 
A new 8x8 Embossalicious folder called Elegance.
 
 
A set of yellow Spectrum Noirs and a Versamark pen.
 
 
I can't wait to start playing with them!!
 
I also got some non-crafty gifts too.  Jen made me a gorgeous bracelet with matching earrings (I'm wearing them so can't easily get a photo)
 
 
She also gave me some no7 goodies (another fave)
 
 
AND I got my favourite perfume as well.
 
 
I was thoroughly spoilt - but I deserve it lol.
 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!