Shabby Blogs

Monday 22 July 2013

Fairy teacups

Good morning and welcome to Monday :)
 
Yes folks it's me again.  As Jen covered for me on Saturday due to my reckless gallivanting (lol) you are stuck with me two days together.  What did you do wrong? :)
 
My cards today are from my slowly dwindling Hunkydory stash.  These ones were a freebie with project magazine no10 and are fairies.  I used a couple of the toppers on cards I posted early last week.
 
These are die cut already into fluted circles so all I had to do was add sticky pads to the backs.  I used a single layer for the outer circle and a double layer for the inner.
 

Down the left hand side of the cards I used mirror card punched with a Tonic punch and a layer of co-ordinating card.  These were then layered on a 6x6 card blank and wrapped with organza ribbon.
 
 
Cute and easy cards.  Hope you like them.
 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!