Shabby Blogs

Monday 1 July 2013

Good morning July....

Good morning, hope all is well with you today. We are really hoping that this week is going to be a bit quieter lol. Jude has a few days off but Alan and I are back to work for a rest! Hopefully this week will see the last of the work at the bungalow finished and then we might even reach some form of normality! ha ha ha ROFL.....
 
Anyway today's card is one I made for the birthdays last week, this is a Saturated Canary image called Butterfly Princess.
 
 
I coloured her with Promarkers and then cut her out by hand.
My daughter in law isn't a fussy fussy girl so I wanted something quite simple.
 
 
I stuck to muted tones and just used a backing paper with a few flowers on it.
 
I added a piece of peach satin ribbon and topped it with a ready made sentiment.
 
 
I finished the card with a die cut butterfly cut from book page and a few flat backed pearls.
 
 
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by. See you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!