Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Happy birthday Jude

Good morning all. Yes today sees the birthday of my much older sister Jude. He He. I won't tell how old she is or she might just make me suffer lol. But I hope you will all join me in wishing her a very, very happy birthday xxxxxxxxxx

Today's card is one I made for Jude from  my son and his girlfriend before they went away on holiday. 
 

I started with the pretty bird paper and went from there. I had this idea that it would work with the Tim Holtz Caged Bird die and it does lol. 
 

I teamed it with a co-ordinating backing paper and then cut the die using Core-dinations card. 
 
 
I added some flowers from my stash and a ready made sentiment. Then added a piece of pink border down the left edge. 
 
 

A splattering of pearls finished the card nicely. Hope you like it. 

Thanks for stopping by today. See you soon. 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!