Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Little Dancer

Morning all.  Did you know that the second of July is the middle day of the year? There are 182 days before it and 182 after.  Well I thought it was interesting lol ;)
 
I'm on leave this week and the weather is due to be good here in Sheffield, so keep your fingers crossed :)  I might even get some extra crafting in!

A few days ago I mentioned that I had finally bought the Crafters Companion Spring magazine.  Inside were several freebies; one of which was a ballerina stamp called Little Dancer.  I really liked this sweet little image so I've stamped and coloured her to make todays card.


The image was stamped on to the reverse side of a piece of centura pearl.  I like this as a stamping surface - it really seems to take the image and colouring well.  The pens I used were a selection of flex markers.


The frame is a die borrowed from Jen's stash, so I don't know what it's called, but it fit my little ballerina so well.  I layered her on some pink dotty paper from the stash and added a butterfly border made with a Tonic punch.

The topper was added to a grey matt before being used on a 6x6 card blank.  I like grey and pink combinations.


A ready made sentiment and three flat backed pearls finish her off.  Hope you like her.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!