Shabby Blogs

Thursday 11 July 2013

Playing with the new dies :o))

Good morning all, yes that what I was doing while making this card. We had just taken delivery of 10 new Die D-Lites when I made this card so I had to have a little play.
 
It's a very simple card. I started with the background and used some Core-dinations card in brown and ran it through the Ebosser with the Regency Damask Embossalicious folder.
 
 
 
Next I added a piece of golden brown satin ribbon to the top right and bottom left corners and topped these with a little bow.
 
Then I used two of the new dies to cut some red cardstock and added these to the other corners. These are Fantastic Flourish Three and Frame One.
 

 
I finished the card with a ready made sentiment and resisted the urge to add anything else lol.
 
 
Before I log off today I would just like to say a very warm welcome and big hello to all our new viewers. The stats are showing viewings from all around the world now, which is absolutely amazing. We would love to know where you are if you want to leave us a message that would be great.
 
Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by again.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!