Shabby Blogs

Sunday 7 July 2013

Tag kit

Good morning bloggers. Hope you are well and the sun is shining on you today. It's very warm here this weekend. I know we shouldn't complain but it is a bit warm for me lol. 

But I'm very excited, as my charity kit that I ordered from Hope and Chances has arrived. 
 
 
If you haven't seen it. Pop over to Christine's blog here and have a look. It's a kit that she has put together to raise money for Ronald McDonald house in Camberwell, where she stayed while her youngest son was in hospital. All the info is on the Hope and Chances blog.
 
 
I have had a little play with all the bits, looking at where to put things. But that's as far as I have got so far. It's all very pretty and I've got an idea of the pics I'm going to use but not 100% yet.
 
 
So the finished tag book will hopefully be the subject of a blog post later this week lol. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!