Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Tagtastic

Good morning crafters. It's Wednesday again already - don't the days fly by?

Later today I am off to London for work and will have serious craft withdrawal by the time I get back on Friday evening!!

I have spent quite some time in the craft room though over the last few days.  One of the things I've been working on is the Kraft card tag I'm sharing with you today.


I started with the digi stamped image and coloured her with pro and flex markers.  I'm not sure what the range is called but I do like the style.  I layered her over some book page coloured with Pebeo prisme paints in red, green and black


Once the sealer was dry I added some bunting and hearts with Graphit texture paste through a stencil, and rubbed some treasure gold in for a bit of bling.  The same wax is used to edge the tag.


For the bottom corner I added paper leaves and flowers from our stash, some of which I inked with peacock feather distress ink.  I also added a key and a heart as embellishments.


The final touch was a piece of coordinating ribbon to hang my tag.


I'm very happy with how this turned out.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!