Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Through the arched window

Morning bloggers.  We've had a lovely few days here weather wise but today is supposed to be a little overcast, even drizzly.  Let's hope its not too wet as I've enjoyed sitting outside for my lunch this week.
 
I finally handed the keys over to my old house yesterday so I am officially a resident of Jen and Alan's house.  The house rules are pretty simple - keep everything tidy and don't upset Jen!  I think I can manage that (some of the time) rofl :-))
 
Today's card is a very quick make.  It is another from my abundance of Hunkydory toppers simply matted on to a dark red piece of co-ordinations and three simple flowers with gem centres.  Nothing difficult about this and no real skill involved, but I thought it a nice pretty card suitable for most occasions.
 
 
What do you think?  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!