Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Tilda at the Shore

I should have been off to Coventry this morning.  Fortunately it was cancelled yesterday, so for me that makes it a HAPPY TUESDAY lol ;) 
After all the travelling last week I was hoping not to have to go, but the cancellation was made  because the person due to be chairing the meeting is ill.  I hope you get well soon Greg!
 
Today's card features the lovely Tilda.  I can't remember what she is properly titled but as she is in a bathing suit, I thought Tilda at the Shore was fitting.
 

 
I had no idea when I coloured the image that she would end up on a card like this.  However once she was finished I just knew that the Portobello Road papers by Papermania would be perfect.  The image is cut with a Spellbinder die and inked through with Chipped Sapphire distress ink.
 

The 8x8 card blank is covered with a postcard print paper then layered with a red check on a Chipped Sapphire coredinations mat.  A navy blue ribbon and some sea side themed embellishments finish the look.

 
I'm very happy with this card, hope you like it too.
 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!