Shabby Blogs

Thursday 22 August 2013

Granddaughter card

Good morning blog friends, hope you are all having a good week. I have been trying to get some organisation in the crafty stash and elsewhere in the house this week, while I am on leave from work. BUT, things keep calling me to play with them lol. I started organising the alcohol pens the other day, but got distracted by practising colouring ;o)) Then I thought I really need to clear my desk as I am down to a few inches of space to work in, BUT some of the new purchases were still on the desk so, yes you've guessed it, I got distracted again lol.
 
Anyway none of that has anything to do with today's card! Luckily I had made a couple of extra cards for other members of the family to give to Keira on Monday. This is one I made for Mum and Dad.

 
I love the layers on this card. It's really simple, but using the papers from the same pad is soooooo much easier than trying to put others together.

 
I decided to back everything with a dark brown Core-dinations card for a change and I really like how it enhances the pinks.

 
The topper is a ready made one from a magazine and the papers are all from the Butterfly Garden 6x6 stack from Wild Rose Studio.

 
I finished the card with a little tag and Granddaughter label, some pink lace and some of our little blossoms from Thailand.


 
Hope you like it, thanks for calling by again.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!