Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Green sleeves

Morning bloggers and a happy Wednesday to you all. 

I told you Monday about the various digi images I coloured at the weekend. Today is another of those stamps. 
I thought the composition called for green so I have used lots of different shades of papers and markers such as aniseed and lime. 
The papers are from my stash and layered with textured card stock.  
The flowers are made up from 2 ready made sets with some wired leaves. I thought these worked well. 
I added some floral strips, ribbon, organza and a couple of sentiments to finish. 
I thought this sentiment was just right for a 40th birthday and so this card is winging its way to our cousin, Sarah.
 
Happy birthday Smurf! Time to join the grown ups lol xx
Fingers crossed she likes it. 

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!