Shabby Blogs

Sunday 25 August 2013

'Owl' together now.....................

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Alan, Happy Birthday to you!"
Morning crafters it's Jude with you again.  Today is Alan's birthday (Jen's husband) so we are having a family lunch later today.  Unfortunately his grandson's can't join us this weekend but hopefully they can make up for it when he and Jen go to visit next week for Bailey's first day of  school.
 
 I thought today that I'd share the card I've made for him from Mum and Dad.
The background silhouette was cut by Jen on the Cameo as a trial.  I really liked it, so I based this whole card around the design.
Behind the image is a sheet of Hunkydory paper from the Autumn collection 2012, which I have inked to darken down.  I thought the cottage in the background added something to the scene.
The owl was cut from various different cardstocks all in the brown and gold range.  The cardstock image he is perched on is another of the Hunkydory set.
 
I hope Alan will like his cards, and I'll share more of them later in the week.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!