Shabby Blogs

Thursday 8 August 2013

Tatty Button tag

Good morning, hope you are all having a good week. I've been doing a bit of stamping and colouring this week, and this is what I have managed to finish so far. 
 
 
The stamp is called Tatty's Sunflower and is part of the Tatty Button range from Creative Expressions. I bought two different stamps when our local craft shop was shutting down a couple of weeks ago. Now I think I'll be getting a few more ;o)). 
 
 
I stamped the image with Archival black ink and then coloured the image with Flexmarkers. 
 
 
I then got out a couple of different colours of distress ink and blended them together on the tag background using a blending tool. These are Shabby Shutters and Tumbled Glass.

I remembered a stamp we had with tiny little birds on and used this above the image. I'm now told it looks more like rain than birds! but never mind lol. 
 
 
I finished the tag with a bit of yellow and black spotty ribbon from our stash. 

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. 

See you soon. 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!