Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 October 2013

A smoke free zone

Happy Monday!  The start of another busy week but also the start of another year for Jen as a non-smoker.  Yyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!
One year ago today Jen decided to quit smoking and in spite of it being a tough time, especially as her health hasn't been brilliant, she has stuck too it.
I wanted to make her a card just to say congratulations and tell her how very proud I am of her for her success.  I know how hard it is and she has done exceptionally well.
The bunting across the top of the card is made using our one of our recent purchases from La La Land and the letters are from a Tim Holtz alphabet die called Carnival.
I thought these paper colours were quite autumnal and the blustery image is in keeping with the weather here at present.
The image is one I've had printed for a while but coloured with Promarkers when we were in Scotland two weeks ago.
The flower is a rose quilling die.  I cut it twice and layered the two colours to make this flower.  I need more practice but it didn't turn out too badly.
Hope you like my card, and that you will join me in wishing my little sister continued success.  Well done Jen xx
TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!