Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Altered Clock

Good morning all, hope you are well and having a good week. I managed to finish my clock project at the weekend, after a little trip to the shops with Jude to purchase a boat. And I am glad to say, that my niece (who the clock was for) loved it.
 
I am rubbish at remembering to take photos of the before though. So you will just have to imagine what it looked like when it was just plain plywood. Lol. But this is how it looks now.
 
 
I love all of the little decorations on it. But I especially love Tilda climbing up to the boat. She was a late addition but I think she works well lol. The seashells came back with me from Southerness! I know it's naughty but there were only a few ;o))
 
 
 
The boat just finished the clock off nicely. Stuck on the top courtesy of my hot glue gun.
 
 
What do you think? Hope you like it too.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by again, see you soon.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!