Shabby Blogs

Sunday 27 October 2013

Boot-alicious

Happy Sunday folks!
I decided to have a break from Christmas cards today and share this multi-occasion card.
The boots are a stamp that came with the last issue of Get Stamping magazine. They are part of a Christmas set but I thought they looked good in shades of brown.
 I stamped the image twice, coloured both in and carefully cut one out.  I layered the cut out on top of the second boot using foam pads.  The edges of the topper were distressed using Scattered Straw distress ink on a piece of cut and dry foam.
I didn't have a sentiment that fit so I printed this one on to some textured card and inked it with the scattered straw.
I added them both to a piece of tan cardstock and then to a 5x7 card blank.  This one is smooth cream at the bottom but the top is ridged and white.  A ribbon, bow and a few pearls completed the layout. 
What do you think? TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!