Shabby Blogs

Monday 7 October 2013

Christmas Wreath

Good morning crafty friends. Hope all is well with you this Monday morning. Jude and I are off for a little trip to a craft shop this morning looking for a specific item! we would like the 2011 Heirloom Ornament set of dies by Spellbinders but are having a little trouble getting them! so today is the last chance before we order online lol.
 
Anyway speaking of new dies, here's one we did manage to get. The X-Cut Wreath A5 dies set ;o))
 
 
I thought I would try it in a different colour for a change so went for Teal and Raspberry, what do you think?
 
 
It's very simple, I cut the wreath twice using the two different cards, then layered one set up using alternate colours and silicone glue.
 
 
I layered them on to white card which I had embossed with a border Christmas sentiment folder, and then layered this on to another piece of the Raspberry Core-dinations card and the Teal Centura Pearl. Then on to a 6x6 scalloped card blank.
 
 
I think it turned out quite effective, so I didn't bother putting the baubles and decorations on it.
 
 
Hope you like it too, take care and I'll see you next time.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!